[CentOS] Firefox and Java on CentOS 4.1

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Fri Aug 12 19:26:56 UTC 2005

I'll seccond thios how hard would it really be to set this functionality
in the rpm to migrate user setting over when upgrading ff/moz?

--Jeff

Jeffrey D. Means
meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                          http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

- WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
- Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org
= This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
http://www.anti-dmca.org

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126