[CentOS] Where to go for KDE questions.

duffmckagan mckagan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:18:42 UTC 2005

On 8/13/05, Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com> wrote:

> >I think you can post some of the questions on this mailing list too.
> >Moreover, if you prefer, you can always join the KDE Mailing list.
> >

> I've noticed my KDE questions here don't really spark the imagination
> and inspire much replies. Which is fair enough, as it's not a KDE
> focused list.
> I've tried subscribing to the KDE mailing list. We'll see if that's helpful.
>
> Dave
> _____________

Well, I think KDE-Forum.org is having a problem in their Forum Software itself.
Yesterday, I tried subscribing to their Forum, but I never got a
confirmation Email.

The same has been the problem with you.
Well, I guess we should catch up with some already registered user,
and tell them to look at the bug.

What do you say?

But the KDE-Mailing List will actually do that job.
But that would "flood" my Email account.   ;-)
I would like to be on the Forum instead.

"No-one dies a virgin. Life screws everyone."