[CentOS] Where to go for KDE questions.

duffmckagan mckagan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:59:22 UTC 2005

On 8/13/05, Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com> wrote:

> Is Gnome really that much more popular than KDE? Actually, the only
> reason I decided to go with KDE was because I liked Amarok, the music
> player that seems to be tied to KDE.
>
> I thought the two were basically equal in terms of functionality and
> user base, just with different styles and approaches.
>

> Dave

Gnome is more of a Business Oriented Desktop Environment, with being
lighter on the computer.

KDE is more geared towards ease of use, and provides more applications.

Simply search the Internet with your favorite Search Engine, and you
will find a lot of results.
Search with

"KDE and GNOME comparison."

"No-one dies a virgin. Life screws everyone."