[CentOS] CentOS-4.1 Beta for Alpha arch

Pasi Pirhonen

upi at papat.org
Sun Aug 14 02:14:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

As usually, i haven't heard of anything about it. I can see that
someone has downloaded it, but nothing more.

I am now poking you once again to _say_ something about it.

My vacation is coming near and the summer isn't afecting to temperature
of my machine room so much anymore, so i intend to nail this to
official release at time of CentOS-4.2 update release cycle.

But i can't fix things i don't even know being broken.

I do have things like compat-glibc now, but if there isn't going to be
any feedback, i'll just package it with the fixes i do find necessary.

Don't get this ranting wrong. I am just poking for info to make things
better.

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/