[CentOS] Mouse Problems

Aly Dharshi

aly.dharshi at telus.net
Thu Aug 18 14:51:29 UTC 2005

Hello Folks,

	I hope that you are well. I have installed CentOS 4.1 and I have an MS mouse.
The mouse pointer can be moved around BUT I cannot click on anything menus and
such, even during the install the mouse isn't operational for clickage. Any
thoughts. Any help would be most welcome. I am using an Avocent SwitchView MP,
but its made no difference in installing Core 3 or any other OS.

	Cheers,

	Aly.
--
Aly S.P Dharshi