[CentOS] Re: Contemplating Move -- [OT] Fedora Core

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Aug 18 15:16:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 07:28 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 23:48 -0500, rado wrote:
> > I'm sorry, Brian, but you do always seem to get yourself in bad spots.
>
> If people weren't always questioning my motives, we wouldn't have a
> problem.  I have the solution, it's the same solution I used for about
> 2-3 days, just help people off-list.
----
why not just develop thicker skin?

You tend to drone on and bludgeon everyone with your knowledge which is
evidently quite vast.

I recognize that it's just the way you are and don't dwell on it but for
the more casual reader, it does get overwhelming.

Just ignore the challenges and keep doing what you are doing - it's not
like your gonna change who you are.

I would prefer that you keep the help on list as your help is more
valuable than to just one person.

Craig