[CentOS] Job opportunities for Linux. [OT]

duffmckagan

mckagan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:26:23 UTC 2005

I am currently into Engineering, and I am working slowly on my
Knowledge / Know-How of Linux.
I am eager to know about the Job Opportunities for people who have
considerably good knowledge in Linux. This thought has popped up in my
mind, due to the reason that I was watching out my Local LUG, and
somebody quoted like..."There aren't much Job Opportunities for Linux
Knowledge compared to the Knowledge based on Microsoft Software. Linux
won't fetch you those fat salaries that Microsoft would offer, so
unfortunately, you don't get what you deserve, with Linux, as the
basic concept lies in Free Stuff."
--
"No-one dies a virgin. Life screws everyone."