[CentOS] Temporary root access to another user.

duffmckagan

mckagan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:56:02 UTC 2005

I have Cent OS 4 installed on my computer, with cable internet.
My ISP requires me to login to the account before I can access the Internet.
I require to type some commands to get it working. (It comes with a
software which I have installed)
But that requires root access.
I have many users on this computer, who can't access the Internet
without my permission ( And I can't tell them the root password..NO
please I have my own reasons.)

Is there any way, that they don't have to type the root password
(Something like Sudo) and still get access to the internet?
If not they have started demanding Windows, which I don't want to install.

Thank you.
--
"No-one dies a virgin. Life screws everyone."