[CentOS] Has anyone got dvd::rip to work in CentOS?

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Aug 22 12:30:26 UTC 2005

>No one compares the engines and by starting out on how to install the engine.

I believe I mentioned this before, but perhaps not clearly enough. It's
not a matter of comparing the engines. I was not comparing Ubunto to
CentOS when I said that I could not install Ubuntu. I did not say Ubuntu
was "worse" because it's installer didn't work.

My point is that Ubuntu could be the most fantastic distro in the world,
but after multiple attempts to install it, I couldn't get it to work.

So, to use your analogy, I'm sitting in the car with the souped up
engine, and it won't start, and I'm surrounded by mechanics saying
"Yeah, but if it did run, it would be better."

Meanwhile, I'm thinking that if I were in the car with the stock factory
engine, I'd be driving down the road right now.

Dave