[CentOS] Re: Linux Trademarked?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 24 01:59:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 03:39 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Not as much as you have implied though >:)

Oh com'mon Dag.

Just because I was the first guy who started defending Red Hat on this
list doesn't mean that they weren't warranted many times prior.  And I
have noted that much of the Red Hat slants have gone away as a result.

Although I _am_ sorry I read too much into Mike's post.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com