[CentOS] Re: Linux Trademarked?

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 14:36:47 UTC 2005

Craig White wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 22:08 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
>

>>OTOH, over on FC echo I was recently accused of being willing
>>to argue with a doorknob :-)
>
> ----
> seems as though you've come to the right place then
>
> ;-)
>
> Craig

Hey, thanks! I needed that!

Last Thursday I got a phone call, and found out that my daughter
(aged 23) has stage 3 cervical cancer. My contract came to
an abrupt end Friday, and my Menier's disease is acting up again.

If any find my posts the last few days a bit much, cut me
a little slack, please.

Sorry if I'm a little argumentative.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.