[CentOS] named is up but does not respond to queries

bryan davis bdavis at skymailer.skyauction.com
Wed Aug 24 17:32:47 UTC 2005

I've encountered the same problems using the 4.1 SRPMs rebuilt for a RH9
machine I haven't had a chance to port to Centos 4.  I've made about as much
progress on the issue as you have. I've got pretty extensive logging in
named turned on and queries just stop running at a certain point and it
hangs until I kill -9 the process.