[CentOS] Antivirus logging linux

Wayne

wayne at nightsol.net
Thu Aug 25 20:57:28 UTC 2005

Hey Guys,

I have a network of windows clients with a couple of linux servers for
various tasks.
What I would like to do is have some form of antivirus on the clients that
will log alerts to something on a linux server and store the info in sql.
Anybody have any idea on something that can do this?

I tried asking on the securityfocus virus list and I emailed grisoft about
their network product. Neither proved fruitful...
I want to be able to run my own custom reporting from sql on the fly
basically...

Any pointers would be _greatly_ appreciated as even googling doesn't appear
to be helping me here...

Thanks,
 Wayne