[CentOS] Mod_auth_mysql

Andreas Rogge arogge at gmx.de
Sun Aug 28 19:12:24 UTC 2005

Hello Thomas,

I guess you compiled mod_auth_mysql yourself...

AFAIR in an upgrade 4.0 -> 4.1 you get at least new releases of mysql
and apache httpd. As you've probably already tried to restart your httpd
after the upgrade, I'd suggest to double-check your httpd-configuration,
maybe it was upgraded to not load mod_auth_mysql anymore (you should put
configuration-stuff you add to /etc/httpd/conf.d/). If that doesn't
work, my next step would be a recompile of mod_auth_mysql.

Regards,
Andreas