[CentOS] p2p?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:45:39 UTC 2005

On 11/30/05, Samuel Rochas <samuel.rochas at andinasoft.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have my centos server running just fine with everything I need...
> except I can't setup no p2p program (amule, bittorrent, etc).
>
> Anyone some hint on which program to use and how to make it run?

Set up dag's yum repository available from dag.wieers.com, or the
kbsingh's repository from centos.karan.org, then 'yum install
bittorrent'

As for the rest... stealing is bad mmmmkay. If you're not smart enough
to run a google query  or poke freshmeat, you're not smart enough to
infringe on copyright law properly.

--
Jim Perrin
System Architect - UIT