[CentOS] DAG repo problem (continuation)

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Sun Dec 4 20:15:08 UTC 2005

On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 01:05:38PM -0700, Greg Knaddison wrote:
  > > I mailed Dag last week about it, but like before this year (iirc): no answer.
  > > He seems to be very busy or very away, and this DAG stuff seems to me
  > > a bit of a one-man show and thus a bit flaky at times? Too bad, as it is
  > > a great project.
  >
  > You considered this, I assume:
  >
  > http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-November/014553.html

  What to consider about it? If on the main dag site/mirror the admins
  "don't know something has been wrong for the last couple of weeks",
  the dag-project is indeed a bit flaky at times, right?

  I looked around for the state of affairs on dag packages and/or mirrors.
  For example in the archive of the just mentioned RPMforge. Not a single
  message in december yet.

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |