[CentOS] CENTOS4.2 swapon -s result ?

Castello, Jean-pierre (TS/Linux-HPC)

Jean-Pierre.Castello at hp.com
Mon Dec 5 15:12:35 UTC 2005

Hello

It is my first question here and I would like to thanks all of you to
keep alive this stream
and to give answers (I regulary read). Thanks for the good job.
After installing CENTOS4.2 and "play with" I type the command swapon -s
to verify everythings
is ok but the command does nor return info as it should do.
Is it something known ?
Thanks

Jean-Pierre Castello
HP France
mobile : + 33 (0) 6 72 99 37 40
E-MAIL : Jean-Pierre.Castello at hp.com

(The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender. To any recipient of this message within HP: unless otherwise
stated , you should consider this message and attachments as " HP
CONFIDENTIAL". )