[CentOS] Squid Content Scanning tool

Bernard 'Tux' Lheureux

tux at portalinux.org
Tue Dec 6 19:36:33 UTC 2005

Hello all,

This is my first post here on CentOS list and I wanted to know if there
are plans to make available as CentOS RPMs applications allowing the
Antivirus scan of all downloaded objects through a Squid proxy, I
especialy think about tools like viralator, havp, or safesquid ?
A lot of my customers ask for solutions like that and like I realy felt in
love with CentOS I prefer to have applications coming from the official
branch and maintened all version life...
Thanks for your work, help, and, I hope, forthcoming answers...

 M$-Internet Exploder est le cancer de l'Internet, voyez pourquoi ici :
 http://www.aful.org/publi/articles/msie_et_la_securite/index_html/view