[CentOS] up2date command to install kernel source

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Dec 7 17:58:58 UTC 2005

Thanks that link explained a few things....
However it still mentions downloading the kernel source yourself then installing...

I was looking for a command that goes and grabs the source rpm....
something like "up2date kernel-source" or something like that - to go grab the correct
kernel source... I can do "up2date mozilla" for instance and it gets it and installs it.
I am looking for something similaiar for the kernel source src.rpm.

THanks,

Jerry

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 10:50 -0500, Jerry Geis wrote:
>/ What is the correct command using up2date and yum
/>/ to install the kernel source package.
/
http://thebs413.blogspot.com/2005/10/kernel-26-on-fedora-based-systems.html