[CentOS] Post postinstall configuration -- moving to [Practices] list ...

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 12:15:20 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 19:46 -0700, Collins Richey wrote:
> An interesting topic ...

I'm going to move my response to the new "Practices" list in the
interest of not bogging down the list with Anaconda and other details
that aren't specific to CentOS.

If you want to join, here's the link again:

I'll CC all the participants that were involved with this thread.
Please don't slam me for doing so (as others have in the past), as this
extra effort I make is with the list in-mind.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com