[CentOS] bacula on centos

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:57:22 UTC 2005

Is anyone using a Quantum tape drive with CentOS 4.2?

Will the OS create /dev/nst0 and /dev/sga and /dev/sgb automatically?
 They do not appear on my install.

I am liking CentOS a lot and I am installing it on all our Linux
computers.  This is the only thing so far that is giving me problems.

Thanks in advance.

--
Enrico Indiogine
Parasol Laboratory