[CentOS] Huge OO.org packages installed by default

Tim Edwards tim at registriesltd.com.au
Wed Dec 14 04:21:11 UTC 2005

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Not the REAL mandriva version ... but a free watered down one that is
> released a couple months after the paid (full) version ... which is
> better than distros that don't do that.  But I wouldn't call it free ...
> I could be wrong though :)
>
> AND ... if you don't have a subscription, try to get the Mandriva
> Corporate base or update SRPMS, let alone the RPMS.

No it is actually the "real" Mandriva version - once you've setup the
free repositories (easyurpmi.zarb.org) you have access to all the stuff
thats in the boxed-set or club versions, except of course the packages
of closed-source stuff (Nvidia, Flash, Java etc.). All the updates are
free and the SRPMs are available on all the mirror sites, don't know
about the 'Corporate' version though.

--
Tim Edwards