[CentOS] Horde framework from CentOS Extras

Wed Dec 14 11:19:19 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 12:57 +0100, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Anyone of you running the Horde framework applications from CentOS
> Extras RPM install? Since yesterday's security update I can no longer
> safe the application's configuration from withing the browser
> administration. For each required setting with a dropdown menu the
> dialog claims that I missed to make a selection, while of course I did.
> Just to note: yes, the filesystem permissions for the config directories
> are temporary changed to allow the apache user to write the config.php
> files. SELinux is in permissive mode. Nothing logged in ssl_error_log.
>
> Can anyone confirm this? I do not see a report in the Horde mailing
> list.
>
> Alexander

Alexander,
This is a Horde bug ... this one to be exact:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3123

If you modify the
file /usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php per the patch
that is included there, it fixes the problem.

I am going to roll that patch into a new horde RPM now.  This will also
force a 3.0.9 horde very soon from upstream.

My patched horde should be out very soon if you can wait (within the
hour).

Thanks for the heads up, as I did not test saving administrator settings
with the browser after the update.

---
Johnny Hughes