[CentOS] Multiple program instances or multiple log ins?

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 27 20:47:57 UTC 2005

Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
> I would have to have it on my workstation as I do a lot of
> email on airplanes!

Then you have 2 options.

1.  Evolution can maintain local indicies and you can work
off-line

2.  You can have multiple, local mail spools, instead of
multiple, remote IMAP server/accounts

In reality, why are you even looking at Evolution coming from
Eudora?  It's like comparing Outlook to Outlook Express?
It's much more difficult to setup Outlook to act like Outlook
Express than to just use Outlook Express?

Same deal, consider Balsa, KMail, Slypheed (sp?), etc... or,
probably the most cross-platform of them all, [Mozilla]
Thunderbird instead?

--
Bryan J. Smith     Professional, Technical Annoyance                      b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com