[CentOS] how to clean up dependencies packages?

lnthai2002 at aim.com

Thu Dec 29 16:23:49 UTC 2005

Hi,
Does anyone know how to clean up the system, especially the orphan
packages. I post this in the forum, but it doesnt seems that nobody
interested in this question. In the beginning, my system did not have
any kde package but then i installed kaffeine, thus some other kde
packages has been installed as dependencies but when i yum remove
kaffeine, only kaffeine was removed. The other packages were left. In
my Gentoo, i can clean up all the packages that are not installed
explicitly but i dont know how to do it in centos. Any suggestion are
welcome.
THAI