[CentOS] Building PHP PECL modules

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Thu Dec 29 20:57:46 UTC 2005

Quoting Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>:

> For other PECL modules (I recently made a fileinfo RPM for horde/imp)
> following .spec might be a help:
>
> $ cat /home/rpmbuild/SPECS/php-pecl-fileinfo.spec

Hi Alexander ;-)

Thanks for that spec file.  It surelly will be heavilly used :-)

Anyhow, one thing I just noticed is that I'm acutally unable to build
PECL stuff
only on this single one machine.  I can't find any real difference in set of
installed RPMs on this machine and all others.  The only difference between it
and other machines is that this one is i586.  But again, that shouldn't
trigger
the kind of error that I'm getting.

Hm, strange.  Very strange...