[Centos] gcc, libkrb4 problem

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Wed Feb 2 00:34:03 UTC 2005

The long and short of it: stuff broke somewhere. (this is a techie
description kids, please don't use it without adult supervision)

No form of any 'new' source RPM will compile past this kerberos problem
on either RHES3 or CentOS3. Tried every SRPM (FC1, FC2, FC3, RH/CentOS4
beta) I could find and met the same demise, but then again they're all
based on the 1.11.17 release of cvs.

However, via rpm.pbone.net I found an older cvs-1.11.5-3.src.rpm from
the FC1 era, it has compiled successfully and Google indicates it's new
enough to fix the cvs watch bug, so life may be fine again. We'll see.

hth someone else,
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer