[Centos] Release Announcement: Updated CentOS 4 beta iso and DVD images for i386 and x86_64

Paul subsolar at subsolar.org
Fri Feb 4 02:03:35 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 10:14 -0600, donavan nelson wrote:

> Alan Sparks wrote:
> | On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 08:55, donavan nelson wrote:
> |
> |>Please read the full announcement here:
> |>http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=61
> |

> | Is there any place online that a change log is posted?
>
> Johnny Hughes Jr posted an email to one of these two lists in the past
> few days.
>
> .dn

Has anybody downloaded the CD install isos and ran a media check on
them?  I downloaded them by bitorrent checked the MD5 and then burned
the set of five disks.

After booting I ran a media check and all the disks I checked failed.
Thinking it might be my DVD burner I burned another set with my old 12x
CD-R burner and they failed also.

Anybody else have similar experiences, or is it me for some reason.

Paul