[Centos] Release Announcement: Updated CentOS 4 beta iso

Ulrik S. Kofod usk at cybersite.dk
Sat Feb 5 08:49:14 UTC 2005

When I installed 4-beta I only tested the first CD, that test failed so I didn't
bother test the rest of them and just installed it anyway.

Apart from a few issues that I also found in centOS 3.3 everything seems to work fine.

--
Tilkendegiv din utilfredshed med bankernes dankortgebyr på:
http://dropdankortet.cybersite.dk