[Centos] Channel Bonding

support at dynacomp.net support at dynacomp.net
Mon Feb 7 18:32:01 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if it would accomplish what I need. Basically I was thinking of
using bonding on interfaces 1-3 (Wan) Connection to add redundancy  usage of
all wan links to our (router/gateway/firewall) for internal LAN.

My goal is to utilize all 3 connections or load-Balance/Share them any
suggestions?

Would Channel Bonding work for what I want to do?