[Centos] Apache 2.0.53 and Centos

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 22:00:05 UTC 2005

You can download the source rpm from one of the
mirrors such as the srpm directory.

http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/cAos/centos/3.4/os/

I have the 2.0.46 source rpm, but can't recall how to
get the spec file out of it.  When installing the
version from apache.org it leaves the spec file on the
system after install but RH-Centos version does not.