[Centos] Apache 2.0.53 and Centos

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 17:37:12 UTC 2005

Hi, I have been doing that with the source rpm but I
get failed dependencies.

rpmbuild --rebuild httpd-2.0.52-7.ent.centos4

error: Failed build dependencies:
        xmlto >= 0.0.11 is needed by
httpd-2.0.52-7.ent.centos4
        apr-devel >= 0.9.4-20 is needed by
httpd-2.0.52-7.ent.centos4
        apr-util-devel is needed by
httpd-2.0.52-7.ent.centos4
        pcre-devel is needed by
httpd-2.0.52-7.ent.centos4

When I added --nodeps it tries to compile but I get
'Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.38107 (%build)'

http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/