[Centos] Poll: what features are you lusting for in v4

ago at lsc.hu ago at lsc.hu
Tue Feb 15 22:33:47 UTC 2005

>> Nagios, munin and bacula really missing... munin and bacula from dag's
>> repository too :-( (though i sent him some spec files)
> I know, I know, I have a huge backlog. But am focussing on allowing people
> to help out. If you have to choose between the two, what would you do ? :)
I don't know where should I volunteer but if you can wait a week I will be
able to start packaging bacula. If you need help. My questions:
- where are the development policy papers
- what is the requirement to become a developer

I know the Debian project most, one of my collegues is Debian developer
and I followed their guidlines to build my own deb packages. I assume
there should be a policy but I didn't find it.

bye,
Ago