[Centos] strange IE problem

Melinda Odom

info at designhosting.biz
Tue Feb 22 02:20:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

A few of my customers are having this problem with just a few of their
customers who are shopping on their stores:

About the problem when a user is trying to open our web, the browser will
try to download something off http://www.pcgatecomputer.com. It has been
tested with many different computers here. Our website will only work with
system has Windows XP service pack 2 installed. It's not related to the
system cache, because I just tried a fresh built system. It won't load our
site at all.

I have the xp2 service pack so cannot duplicate the problem.  This is also
happening on www.bandtobow.com/catalog and if you go to www.bandtobow.com
and click on the retail/wholesale link at the top the download box pops up
just for some people.
Everything works fine in the Firefox browser I was told by a Linux guy.
This is not OS related is it?

Sincerely,
Melinda Odom
www.designhosting.biz