[Centos] webdav

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Wed Feb 23 16:52:54 UTC 2005

I have tried the webdav site before as well.  No help.

What i need is a webdav server that is able to be accessed with
mozilla's calendaring plugin so the calendars can be shared.  I
have not been able tog et this running.  I am looking for a bit
of hand holding please..:)

Matt Bottrell wrote:

> Try reading through the FAQ.
> http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/faq/
>
> I've set it up previously for storing shared calendars.  :)
>

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:05:39 -0500, William Warren
> <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com> wrote:
>
>>I am trying to setup webdav.  I have tried hte webdav list. Has
>>anyone implemetned webdav on apache?

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: