[Centos] IOWAIT High CPU use

Beau Henderson silentbob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:06:19 UTC 2005

I've noticed very considerable improvements with the machines thet
were initially lagging in that area in CentOS 3.4. If you have a
specific fix that you apply to your rhel machines it should still
apply to CentOS, but at least check its still required before hand.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:58:31 -0800, Brian Watters
<brwatters at abs-internet.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just wanting to check in and see if CentOS v3.4 final has found the fix to
> the issues that RedHat v3.0 ES has been having with very high CPU use on
> IOWAIT ??
>
> IF so what was the fix and or work around? .. We have lots of RH 3.0 servers
> that we are in the process of converting over to CentOS.
>
> BRW

Beau Henderson
http://www.iminteractive.net