[Centos] CentOS 4

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Sat Feb 26 05:44:41 UTC 2005

Has RedHat... oops... those folks in North Carolina decided to drop
support for Pentium II machines in EL4? I have this old Compaq 3000R
300mHtz P2 which will never die, which makes for a really nice test base
for new releases. Maybe the EL people have decided their subscriptions
per year cost more than this server is worth and no one in their right
mind would install EL4 on such equipment? Well, they are wrong, I am
very left handed which makes me one of the ones who thinks in their
right mind!

Thanks for all the hard work!

John Hinton