[Centos] CentOS web page "Contact Us" form

donavan nelson donavan at 4wx.net
Mon Jan 3 22:36:15 UTC 2005

Rick Graves wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Some time ago (two weeks maybe), I put a message in
> the CentOS web page "Contact Us" form, in part to see
> what would happen.

Rick,

There are two contact us forms on the menu.  One for the "webmaster" and
one for the development team.  Currently webmaster issues go to lance
and myself.  (This is where you sent your question.)  For dev team I'm
not sure where lance has them going atm.  I get them for certain as does
lance.

As for your issue I did see it before my xmas holiday and deemed it to
be non critical at the time and responded when I returned from holiday.

Other critical issues regarding the website where addressed during the
holidays.

> Would it be better for submissions on the "Contact Us"
> form to get onto this mailing list immediately?

For webmaster issues NO.  For contacts to the dev team, sending to the
centos general mail list is unlikely to produce the correct target
audience for most queries.

.dn