[Centos] OT -- Inexpensive CentOS dedicated servers?

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Mon Jan 10 22:35:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Jacob Robert Wilkins wrote:

> I'm glad someone replied with this. I was eventually going to get around
> to saying the same thing. Several of the hosts in the
> mirror.(caosity|centos).org rrdns pool are hosted at ServerMatrix. They
> have provided excellent service.

But we pay them for it - whereas some of the other hosts are provided by
sponsors free of charge - such as :-

Pegasus Web Technologies
VIP Hosting
Hostrocket

If anyone else would like to sponsor a server as part of our mirror pool
we will be shortly putting up a web page with thanks and links.

Lance
--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.