[Centos] Problem with SCSI controllers: Anaconda (and kernel option for grub/lilo)

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Jan 13 14:55:09 UTC 2005

Ryan Lane wrote:
> As for during the installation, I'm not sure, maybe somebody else can
> chime in.  But I think if you choose to do the "expert" mode during
> installation you can manually load the modules one at a time.

Okay, thank you for the information. So we probably have to switch from
installing with kickstart to manual install for these Servers. But all
configuration, which normally is saved in our kickstart configs could be
played out with cfengine, so yes, that could be a solution.

As for changing the aliases in the module config - I'll try that.

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...HA-Multimedia | ....to right-justify any idea, even one