[Centos] RHEL question

Steve Meyers

steve-centos at spamwiz.com
Fri Jan 21 22:42:52 UTC 2005

I work for a small company, and we're running CentOS on our servers.  We
are looking to possibly move our most critical servers to RHEL.  We
currently use apt to deploy software upgrades to our servers.  I have a
question about RHEL subscriptions that they don't seem to be able to
answer for me.  If you have an RHEL subscription, do you have access to
manually download the RPMs?  We would prefer to deploy upgrades using
apt instead of up2date, for consistency, but we need to know whether we
can even do that on RHEL.

Thanks!

Steve Meyers