[Centos] Secure server install

Joe Polk listuser at javelinux.com
Thu Jan 27 19:33:47 UTC 2005

It's not a question of what "users" to delete by default. Most default user
accounts are there for a specific task. Think about what services you don't
intend to use. Stop those daemons from running on boot and kill the
corresonding account for them. My experience is that there are very few
accounts that would need to be removed. Services are more important to focus on.

--
<<JAV>>