[Centos] Whitebox to CentOS upgrade

donavan nelson donavan at 4wx.net
Sat Jan 29 21:35:50 UTC 2005

Milan Keršláger wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 11:00:48AM +0100, xspace wrote:
>
>>Am Donnerstag, den 27.01.2005, 09:56 +0000 schrieb first last:
>> read this http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=19
>

> This is not enough. There is rpmdb-whitebox and some other packages you
> have to replace to get fully working system.

The objective was not to rid ones system of WBEL packages or markings it
was to make your WBEL system so it could use CentOS repositories.
Except for a couple packages that whitebox upgraded that didn't really
need to be upgraded.  At the time I wrote migration document John Morris
had been AWOL on updates for nearly 2 months.

.dn