[CentOS] Re: Hot swap CPU -- "build" is not a good CPU benchmark

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Fri Jul 1 01:00:09 UTC 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 20:37, Tony Wicks wrote:

> NO MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright - I'll shut up :-) I just got annoyed by Bryan insisting on things
he's clearly wrong about... I'll just do the same what Chris and several
others on this list did and filter out Bryan's posts... Too bad I'll be
missing the good parts where he makes great sense but at least I don't have
to sit here crinching when Bryan goes on with his chest beating...

Peter.