[CentOS] form problem

Melinda Odom

info at designhosting.biz
Sat Jul 2 12:47:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am using CentOS 3.5 plus the Plesk reloaded 7.3 server admin and just
recently did a small upgrade of some plesk packages plus the update from
CentOS 3.4 to 3.5.

It seems that all of my forms have stopped working using nms FormMail.pl
script.  Everything was working before these last two updates.  I have debug
set on the form script and it does work without any errors but I never get
the email that a form was submitted.

The server company I get my server through did a test on one of the forms
and I got the technician's email but when I went to test the very same form
I did not get an email.  The technician tested from the company so I am
thinking this might be some permissions problem with something on my server
as the technician would have higher permissions than myself.

Another strange occurrence is that whenever a customer of one of my
customers on my server submits my client's email form I am getting an email
instead of my client showing the details of the form.

I have checked all the forms thoroughly and there is nothing wrong with them
and since they all were working and now are not working that the problem is
with the server itself.

Can someone give me some ideas of where to look for this problem because we
are stumped?

Sincerely,
Melinda Odom
www.designhosting.biz