[CentOS] DHCPd Config

Lee W centos-list at unassemble.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 20:11:23 UTC 2005

Feizhou wrote:

> Yes, you are missing Internet routable ips. If your ISP says these are
> routable, the ISP is lying.

Hi Feizhou,

Sorry, I did put it in my previous reply but I guess I didn't specify it
in enough detail.

This is a purely a virtual setup (using VMWare) so I know the IP's are
not public.  But I should still be able to route across two of my own
private subnets.

I think I may have determined what the problem may be.  My real router
with which the PC my virtual machines are running on is connected is
showing spoofing attempts in the logs so I think this could be getting
blocked.  I'm going to try and install a third virtual machine and see
if can route to that from the original workstation though my virtual
linux router.

Thanks for the help so far.

Regards

Lee