[CentOS] Logitech Marble Mouse on CentOS 4

Angelo Machils

amachils at home.nl
Sat Jul 16 12:41:30 UTC 2005

Hello there!

I just bought this trackball and connected it to a CentOS 4 box. I
googled on how to edit xorg.conf for the 2 scrollbuttons, and they
work while using this section:

Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier  "Mouse0"
         Driver      "mouse"
         Option      "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
         Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
         Option      "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
         Option      "Buttons" "7"
         Option      "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
         Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
EndSection

But then the left button is for scrolling up, and the right for
scrolling down. How can I reverse this?? I have tried several
sections from the internet, but most have the same result or don't
work at all.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or tips.

Angelo