[CentOS] Red Hat Cluster Suite

John hosts at diettalk.com
Mon Jul 18 23:42:15 UTC 2005

I'm interested...

John

John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au> wrote:
There is no problem on my end. If people want it I can upload it somewhere.

It is a lot easier to maintain now. It is just a case of rebuild, sign
& upload.

I am slowly working through my mail backlog. I spent last week doing
RH300 and I am now a RHCE!

There are a few outstanding errata emails for CentOS-2 as well. The
errata is built, I just have not had a chance to send the mail yet.

John.

Johnny Hughes wrote:

> It sort of is ... that is John Newbigin's site (the CentOS-2 maintainer)
> and it works for CentOS-3.x.
>
> I will make the RHGFS 6.1 / RHCS part of CentOS-4 somehow {either a
> separate repo or part of the current extras (or centosplus ... if it
> upgrades anything)} when it released for EL-4.
>

> On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 08:56 -0400, Adam Breaux wrote:
>
>>I was hoping there already was a port available. So I second this
>>request.

John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer
Swinburne University of Technology