[CentOS] Yum/rpm error (rpmdb versioning issue?)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:57:59 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at nasa.gov> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 19:43 -0600, Collins Richey wrote:
> > I'm curious. Is this something we all have to look forward to,
>
> Probably.
>
> > or is it merely something the user did to break RPM?
>
> Probably.  This is not a new issue - almost a FAQ.

You could save us all a lot of searching if you could be a little more
verbose and perhaps even prepare an FAQ. I haven't encountered any
problems with yum/rpm since my original 4.0 install. Now
up-to-4.1-snuff and still no problems, so it would be nice to know
what to avoid.

--
 Collins
         Outlook Express, n.: