[CentOS] K3b or another alternative for CentOS 3.5?

Rohan Walsh rohan_walsh at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 27 11:14:49 UTC 2005

> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Graveman works well under most conditions - and seems lesser resource
> intensive compared with k3b. From the package description "Graveman!
> provides a graphical user interface for handling common CD/DVD burning
> tasks. It can burn Audio CDs, Data CDs and DVDs, duplicate CDs, and
> clean rewritable CD/DVD media."
>
> You might need to look around to see who has it packaged for CentOS3/EL3
>
> - K

Dag's package works well for me on CentOS 4
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/graveman/
it is packaged for fc2,3,4,5 and el4,
I haven't been able to compile from the src.rpm for fc1, maybe it will
for el3.
The only problem I've had is it doesn't detect verbatim pocket cd-rw, so
I use k3b for that.

on another (offtopic) subject, I get the list in digest, does anyone
know how I can get my replies to go in the right thread? can I get
specific messages resent to me or something so I can reply and have it
work right?

Rohan